A fresh perspective for group tax law
From the beginning, LeitnerLeitner has focused on working with its clients to manage the many challenges associated with corporate and group tax law. Accordingly, we advise international corporations and groups of companies in all matters related to their cross-border activities.
Our teams consist of experts who contribute their technical knowledge from a variety of disciplines. In this way, we are able to find resilient and workable answers to many complex tax issues – including international tax burden comparisons, the application of double taxation treaties, compliance with on-going tax return obligations and extensive cross-border restructuring processes at groups of companies.
Together with a proven network of international specialists, we make sure that the available tax options are utilised – worldwide.
- Advice on national and international income tax issues
- Expert opinions and memorandums on national and cross-border income tax issues
- Advice on creating and implementing tax-efficient business structures for business activities
- Advice on restructuring and reorganising Czech or international companies
- Tax audits
- Communication with tax authorities
- Representation and support during tax audits
- Representation in tax-related court and arbitration proceedings
- Advice on internal control systems
- Configuration and assessment of the internal control systems in your company and/or of your process of preparing tax returns