More expertise in international tax law
From long-term tax planning to preventing double taxation: the success of an internationally active company also depends on its ability to manage cross-border tax issues. Together with a proven international network of acknowledged experts, we support Czech and foreign companies to develop solutions that are tailored to their specific needs.
For many years, LeitnerLeitner has been one of the leading law firms for international tax law in the Czech Republic. Using our experience, our deep understanding of international business processes and our problem-solving expertise, we develop creative and customised solutions for challenging issues: from meticulous international tax planning to implementing and auditing cross-border business models.
- Inbound and outbound cross-border investments
- Establishing the business structure when entering the international market
- Restructuring and reorganising companies in the international context, including accounting
- Withholding taxes
- Tax optimisation of individually owned structured assets
- Tax-related issues arising from a new residential address or the pursuit of economic activities in multiple countries
- Transfer prices, preparation of documentation and benchmarks
- Implementation of international contracts against double taxation, international conventions
- International tax disputes, mutual agreements of tax offices, arbitrations
- Representation in appeals related to international tax law