Tailored advice for procedural and organisational matters
To remain competitive, your company must maintain an efficient operational and organisational structure. However, this becomes more difficult as accounting-related requirements increase and technological development cycles become ever shorter. It means that business processes must be continuously adapted.
Our advisors analyse the status of your structures and internal processes on the basis of the latest innovations, and they work with you to develop the right recommendations to guide your company into a successful future.
- Organisation of current accounting and payroll management (e.g. stream of documents and information, approval procedures)
- Communication and collaboration with other departments or branch offices
- Assessment of existing IT resources and tools for optimal support of processes
- IT interfaces for up- and downstream systems (e.g. order systems, incoming invoices, billing)
- IT interfaces or IT support for internal and external reporting (e.g. cost accounting controlling, bank reports)
- Cash flow management
- Assistance with the introduction of new internal control systems