Comprehensive consulting services for corporate groups
Tax issues arising in corporate groups are mostly different from normal tax questions, both with respect to their scope and their focus. Multinational corporations face multiple tax regimes resulting in complex tax questions and tax compliance obligations. At the same time, differences in taxation means increased chances for tax planning strategies.
LeitnerLeitner offers a new perspective for the complexity. Corporate law, and in particular group tax law are our core disciplines for many years. Your personal experts at LeitnerLeitner frequently deal with questions around loss utilisation, cross-border (re)structuring or transfer pricing systems. You also benefit from our high level of expertise in the areas of group accounting, group auditing and special accounting topics (ČSÚ, IFRS). Together with our international network, we ensure that no stone remains unturned when it comes to potential tax options.
- Tax and corporate structuring and restructuring
- Domestic and cross-border restructuring
- Tax reviews and international comparisons of tax burdens
- European tax law
- International tax law
- Tax rulings and negotiations with fiscal authorities
- Support with company audits
- Management of financial proceedings and representation in arbitration proceedings
- Introduction and review of tax compliance management systems
- Audits of annual and consolidated financial statements (ČSÚ, IFRS)
- Audits of group reporting packages
- Outsourcing of group audit (ČSÚ, IFRS)