Improved outcomes with one-stop-shop for tax controversies, litigation and arbitration
Ambiguities arise when complex corporate structures operate in an environment that is characterised by a large number of constantly changing tax regulations. These ambiguities, not to mention the different interpretations adopted by national tax authorities, can lead to tax conflicts and double taxation. A company’s ability to manage such situations is an extremely important consideration, particularly at the international level.
We work with you to tackle these challenges, and we ensure that you receive advice related to substantive tax law and procedural law from one source. Using our extensive experience in international tax issues, we will find the right solution for your specific situation. The seamless collaboration between the experts at LeitnerLeitner and LeitnerLaw Advokátní kancelář guarantees the best support available – without inefficiencies and coordination losses.
Together with LeitnerLaw Advokátní kancelář, we also offer a wide range of procedural expertise. You enjoy the benefits of our tailored approach when it comes to the prevention of conflicts, settling disputes with tax authorities or in appeal proceedings.
- Comprehensive advice on prevention and on compliance guidelines and concepts for your company to help avoid risks related to tax audits
- Representation before the tax authorities
- Preparing for a tax audit
- Mock audits that follow the same approach as the tax authorities
- Support in appealing against a decision of the tax authority or using other remedies
- Support in case of litigation in tax matters