More clarity for secondments and expatriates
Do your employees carry the expertise of your company out into the world? We find the right tax and social security solution for companies and employees alike. Prudent, tailored and interdisciplinary advisory services that take into account all aspects of secondments and the impact on your company provide legal certainty and minimise costs.
Our international team of experts has extensive experience in assessing, structuring and providing advice for international situations. Using our diversified global network, we are able to quickly and efficiently review the legal and tax basis and implement recommendations and guidelines. In this way, we bring clarity to complicated situations, and provide legal certainty for the decisions that must be made.
- Advice on international labor movement (e.g. employee relocation or subcontracting, coordination of social contribution systems)
- Help with mandatory notifications of international labor movement (health insurance, social security, A1 template)
- Calculation of advance tax payments on employees’ income
- Tax returns for relocated employees
- Prevention of double taxation of relocated employees
- Coordinated taxation of income of employees relocated to the Czech Republic or abroad